Listen to our podcast

19 March 2007

Busy but good to be home











-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Have I been home a week already? I'm still catching up with the fast paced American life! Life doesn't slow down when you have jet-lag either. (:

  • I got home safely Tuesday night, tired but happy to see my wife again.


  • Wednesday I got stay home with my wife and kids,


  • Thursday and Friday back to work at A&B Fire systems,


  • Saturday my parents were visiting from Southern California.


  • Today, we attended Sunday services at CC Monterey Bay and then a baptism in the afternoon, followed by catching up with emails while the kids napped.


  • Tomorrow, at 5am I begin another 40+ hour work week.


  • Tuesday evening friends are gathering to hear about the trip and to pray for Latvia.


  • By the end of the week I hope to have all our important documents together to take to Sacramento to get a special "apostille" seal that the Latvian government will recognise.


  • Next Saturday is Caleb's 4th Birthday party.
  • Next Sunday I will be speaking at Calvary Chapel Santa Cruz


My life is so busy here. I have to remember to put God first and balance family, work and church activity. My wife is still tired from spending 24/7 with the kids. Please pray for strength and wisdom now, because there is so much to do and so little time and it seems like either my family or my health suffers from too much busy-ness and not enough rest. I am starting to realize I have so many friends here but so little time to spend with everybody.



God's word for tonight is "Be still and know that I am God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!