Listen to our podcast

30 November 2007

December prayer requests

  1. For our family's continued good health and safety during the winter (it is freezing).
  2. For Brenten's Russian Bible studies (at Ogres evangelical church) that God's Spirit would continue to work through His word in the hearts of His people. Pray that they would become more grounded in the Scriptures and grow deeper in love with Jesus.
  3. For open doors for another Bible Study in a nearby city, for confirmation about where He wants us to plant Calvary Chapel in Latvia.
  4. For more effectiveness in evangelism, that more people would be changed by the power of God in the gospel.
  5. For a CCMB trip to Latvia, that God would lead a team and prepare them to help us evangelize next summer.

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing! I don't know how I came across your blog... (God's sovereign hand I'm sure) it's so good to see how God is at work in Latvia. I'm actually here in Riga right now, visiting my wife... long story, I'll blog about it later (you inspired me to create a blog) but anyway, what about planting a church in Riga? Maybe there already is one? idk.. Well, I just wanted to say thanks for your heart for missions and outreach, especially to the Latvian people (my wife is Latvian and I'm praying for her salvation)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!