Listen to our podcast

13 February 2008

My Desire

The purpose of this video is to show at CCMB Sunday morning in order to encourage people to pray about joining an evangelistic team that will come in August 2008. We were asked long ago to produce a 60 second video, this is 65 seconds but I am hoping for 5 seconds of grace since I couldn't shorten the song anymore. I would have liked to share a broader scope of our ministry but with one minute I thought it best just to focus on this outreach aspect that relates more to those who God is calling to come in August. By the way, this song "My desire" by Jeremy Camp (a former Bible College class mate) has really been my hearts cry for everything I do, I live to do God's will and my desire is to be used by God. I will confess that often we do not see how God is using us to impact peoples lives and it can be discouraging, but we know we are in the center of His will even if we don't see many people coming to the Lord. Keep praying for souls to be saved. It's harder soil here and people can be cold to strangers but we see people open up slowly as they see we are trying to learn their language, music helps too.



my desire 2008.wmv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!