Listen to our podcast

22 May 2008

Video of Brenten preaching the gospel

Lieldiena Ikskile - kristusgaisma.lv

This is the gospel message I preached on March 23, 2008 at the house of culture in Ikskile. No one indicated they repented as a response but my hope is that the word of God that I shared would one day bear fruit in changed lives.

Therefore putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Thanks to Ansis Imaks and his team at Kristus Gaisma TV, the Easter Sunday outreach was filmed, edited, shown on local Ogre TV and posted at www.kristusgaisma.lv. He gave me permission to copy it and share it at imeem.com and here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brenten,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have gone to your blog--very nice! I might get some pointers fromit. Blogging is new for me.

    I can't find your e-mail so I'm just commenting on your blog. My husband and I would very much like meet you sometime after we get to Riga. Any help and/or advice is always welcome! We were in the Czech Republic for 12 years, but this is a new country.

    Becky & Carl Chaplin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!