Listen to our podcast

14 March 2007

On the way home

Hey everyone, I am finally on my way home from Latvia. We hope to share with you about my final day in Latvia, getting the rental agreement and invitation letter from Ogre and then driving to the immigration center in Riga to begin the bureaucratic process of getting a missionary residence permit (like a visa). Looking back on the trip, I think it was very fruitful in many ways.

  1. We have a house to live in starting in May.
  2. We have been invited officially to do missionary work in the country.
  3. My Russian speaking improved by God's grace
  4. Churches in Ogre and Liepaja were strengthened in their faith
  5. The gospel was preached
  6. God was glorified in songs
  7. God gave more vision and specific scripture confirming our direction
  8. I was healed of a stomach virus in the middle of teaching
  9. Many of our books and my guitar is now waiting for us in Latvia
  10. Your prayers were answered

Now I am looking forward to seeing my family again. I also hope to sharing with my home church Calvary Chapel Monterey Bay and with Calvary Chapel Santa Cruz, who will also support us prayerfully and financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!