Listen to our podcast

07 March 2007

A Place For Us

"The Lord your God.... went in the way before you to search out a place for you to pitch your tents, to show you the way you should go, in the fire by night and in the cloud by day. " Deut. 1:32-33

Tuesday morning, I was reading the devotional called "Daily Light" and the Lord spoke to me through these verses. Then Wednessday, before I left Ogre, I taked with Vadim about renting the house that is available. It seemed like God has prepared it just for us. And it turns out that it is within our budget. Praise the Lord for the fulfillment of His word! I plan on going back monday to sign the rental agreement. Vadims church will also give us the official invitation we need to begin our ministry in Ogre, Latvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!