Listen to our podcast

28 June 2008

Hallelujah - Latvian youth version

At youth camp we rewrote the verses to "Hallelujah" for a special performance on our last night of camp. I wrote verse 2 to suit the new faith of the boys singing behind me and they wrote the Latvian verse with Liena Pandare.




HALLELUJAH - YOUTH CAMP (c) June 2008.

I heard that there was a secret chord,
that David played and it pleased the Lord,
but you don't really care for music, do ya?

It goes like this the fourth the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift,
the prophet king is singing hallelujah!


Hallelujah (4x)


It takes guts to sing a song
In front of friends when they think I'm wrong,
but I don't really care what they think anyway.


All I want is to please the Lord,
Everything else I can't afford,
It's the word of God so let me sing it to ya.



Hallelujah (4x)


Bībelē teikts tev un man
Dzīvot būs mums kā Pestītājam,
Bet bez Jēzus vieni to nespējam.



Tik Jēzū spēks un dzīvība
Ja Vinņa vienmēr paliekam
Tad neuzveiks mūs grēks vairs - Aleluja!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!