Listen to our podcast

28 June 2008

Turning to Jesus


Here are two guys I witnessed to in Riga one Thursday night. They were walking by my and I asked, "Can I ask you some questions?" They said, "About what?" and I said "About eternity" Then they said, "Sure, let's go sit at a park bench" After sharing the gospel with them, one of them, named Roma, was ready to turn to Jesus, and wanted me to lead him in a prayer of repentance, he didn't want to forget it so he wrote it down on a map he had with him. I was so excited that he was ready to turn from sin and trust the Lord to save him and set him free from his addictions. Here is a video from that night...

Riga, Latvia - turning to Jesus - Brenten Powers



Yesterday I got back from a youth camp where I helped with worship leading and a couple Bible studies. Wednesday night about 20 kids came forward to receive Christ. I was able to connect with a few and encourage them. I hope to continue influencing three who live in Ogre, one in Ikskile and four in Jaunjelgava. Pray for those who were sincere about following Christ, that they would continue to become disciples and overcome worldly influences in their lives after camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! First they will be sent to our email, then we will publish them if appropriate. Thanks!